Any new updates?

This forum is for English-speaking CyberShip users. Here is allowed only the English language. Flood is not allowed but only topics about CyberShip expirience, bugs and etc.

Модератор: Manaik

Чт окт 29, 2020 2:17 pm

• Ahoy Captains, I want to ask about some new CyberShip update because we haven't received any specific update for over 2 months, except one of the bot customization for the new client and during this time CyberTank has received about 7 new updates. I understand that it all takes a while but I think it would be nice if we got even a smaller update that will allow us to test new solutions ofc if there are any. It would be good if someone finally started it because it is an additional source of income for your team and at this pace the bot will be finished more likely at the end of 2021. :evil:
    Danny1918

Чт окт 29, 2020 7:26 pm

• Danny1918 писал(а):Ahoy Captains, I want to ask about some new CyberShip update because we haven't received any specific update for over 2 months, except one of the bot customization for the new client and during this time CyberTank has received about 7 new updates. I understand that it all takes a while but I think it would be nice if we got even a smaller update that will allow us to test new solutions ofc if there are any. It would be good if someone finally started it because it is an additional source of income for your team and at this pace the bot will be finished more likely at the end of 2021. :evil:

cyber ship is free to use now and generates practically no income)
    so it has low priority compared to cybertank in devs schedule)
    Manaik
    Модератор

Пт окт 30, 2020 7:57 pm

• Manaik писал(а):cyber ship is free to use now and generates practically no income)
    so it has low priority compared to cybertank in devs schedule)

Yea and thats why u should change its priority to VERY HIGH to generate additional income and make us botters happy ;)
    Danny1918

Вернуться в Forum for English-speaking CyberShip users

Информация