пожелания по поведению бота

Здесь предложения по добавлению нового функционала в CyberShip, размещайте суть темы кратко в заголовке, в тексте все подробности.

Модератор: Manaik

• было бы неплохо если бы бот переключал типы снарядов:
    в начале боя жал бы 1,1,2 (зарядить фугас и приготовить бронебойный), чтобы сделать первый выстрел по эсминцам фугасом а потом по засвеченным линкорам и крейсерам ббшкой.
    и в процессе боя каждые пару минут жал бы 1 или 2 для для смены типа снаряда и повышения шансов нанесения урона.
    и через 3 минуты после начала боя жал бы Y(вдруг на корабле есть самолет-разведчик).
    если на корабле всего один тип снарядов или нет самолета - не страшно, нажатия просто ни к чему не приведут.
    кроме того это выглядит человечно.
    Manaik
    Модератор

• Когда бот сильно сближается с противником, он полностью останавливается и просто стоит. Это его сильно выдает и было бы не плохо если бы бот включал задний ход и отстреливался от всех, или просто таранил врага по ситуации.
    rfvgfddfg

• 1. Will it be a good idea to aim at different part of the enemy ship according to the type of shell used?
    For HE: aim at the ship´s superstructure(everything that is on the ship´s deck ) and not the heavily armoured side plating.
    For Ap: aim for the citadel and engine and magazine modules.

2. Don't shoot a small, fast and far target which is now rotating or turning with a large degree. Wait until it goes straight.
    charis2324

• charis2324 писал(а):1. Will it be a good idea to aim at different part of the enemy ship according to the type of shell used?
    For HE: aim at the ship´s superstructure(everything that is on the ship´s deck ) and not the heavily armoured side plating.
    For Ap: aim for the citadel and engine and magazine modules.

2. Don't shoot a small, fast and far target which is now rotating or turning with a large degree. Wait until it goes straight.

aiming at specific part of ship is senseless if you have 200m dispersion)))
    it is luck if 20-30% of shells from well aimed full salvo hit ship at all, thanks to wg RNG ))
    Manaik
    Модератор

• charis2324 писал(а):But i'm seeing the bot shoot at enemy's armored side plating with HE in very close quarter combat and HE do little.

unlike WoT, WoWs has no mechanics to show user what is armor thickness in aiming point and what is shell penetration value, so bot cannot know if he can penetrate or not so finding weak spots is impossible. and it works both sides - bot can fire AP at point blanc distance to destroyer and overpenetrate it.
    and currently CyberShip is in early development stage so it is not very smart)
    Manaik
    Модератор

• 1. Cybership uses damage control party immediately when there is only 1 fire. It can wait for more fires or flooding when other ships are still shooting him, especially it is in a BB. :D

2. CS may try to use AA Priority Sector when suitable.
    charis2324

• charis2324 писал(а):1. Cybership uses damage control party immediately when there is only 1 fire. It can wait for more fires or flooding when other ships are still shooting him, especially it is in a BB. :D

how can bot know that enemies will shoot at him in the near future and if there will be another fire or another bad event or it was just a single HE bomb?
    there is no indication in vanilla client saying who dealt damage,what is his reload time and what type of ammunition was it.
    it is not that level of artificial intelligence to surely predict what and when enemies will do)
    bot doesn't have 100 milliards of neurons so it uses simple algorithms, like "bad event occurs -> press R", or "bad event -> wait 10 sec -> press R".
    is there any statistics to see for example how much hp you lose if you press R immediately after fire\flooding\disabled module compared
    with how much you lose if you press R with say 15 seconds delay or only in case of 2 bad events?

charis2324 писал(а):2. CS may try to use AA Priority Sector when suitable.

may be a good idea)
    can you explain how it works exactly, step by step?
    what are pros and cons of manual AA?
    how to decide when and which side to prioritise?
    wows wiki says:
    turn camera to side you want to prioritise and press O.
    1) enemy planes on selected side inside AA range will receive 3.5-5% of instant damage
    2) AA fire on this side will gradually increase up to +35% or +50% for 10-15 sec, AA in another side will decrease accordingly
    3) AA fire on selected side will be 135-150% and 50-65% on other side for another 10-15 sec
    4) AA returns to normal state, 100% on both sides
    5) 20-30 sec cooldown to next priority change
    is it right?
    Manaik
    Модератор

• I must admit that I do not know about software development and the game client. I have oversimplified the implementation of several functions for CS.
    Thanks for responding to my unreasonable suggestions and provide lots of insight on how things work behind the scene.
    For now, I cannot think of the details for CS to use AA Priority Sector correctly. Not an experienced player, I simply press O when I feel pressured by the enemies airforce.
    CS certainly does not have the intuition as humans do. Before, there is more stuff I think CS can improve on. Now I must lower my expectation a bit. CS already did an incredibly great job! love it :D

As you mentioned above, the vanilla client only provides limited info to CS. I am curious about what kinds of info can CS can acquire. That way, I may be able to give out feasible suggestions.
    charis2324

• charis2324 писал(а):As you mentioned above, the vanilla client only provides limited info to CS. I am curious about what kinds of info can CS can acquire. That way, I may be able to give out feasible suggestions.

there are 2 ways to acquire info from the client:
    1) use wg API and scripts. but if you do so, wg will see it and can understand that you are bot.
    2) image recognition. but it is very complicated)

charis2324 писал(а):For now, I cannot think of the details for CS to use AA Priority Sector correctly. Not an experienced player, I simply press O when I feel pressured by the enemies airforce.

bot cannot "feel pressured"(
    there are small red or yellow airplane icons on the main screen.
    red icon means planes are in you AA fire range.
    red icons are placed somewhere on circle around center of the screen the same circle where torpedo markers are shown.
    radius of this circle seems to be constant.
    if you know the angle between camera and ship axis and you know the angle of planes icons you can calculate where the planes are - on the left or right side of the ship.
    there can be several planes from many cvs (not sure if there is a limit on number of cvs in battle), so you need to calculate side for each of them.
    than you should decide which side is in greater danger, decide how to turn camera to that side faster, than turn camera and press O.
    there can be a lots of problems:
    first of all it is hard to recognise small moving and rotating red icons even if you know where to look for them.
    and there are problems with timings - bot must periodically check this circle and detect icons. each second? each 10 seconds? each 30 seconds?
    if bot detects plane icon, what should he do? there is AA prioritisation cooldown, so there is no sense to waste the time and turn the camera. so bot should somehow detect this cooldown.
    if ship is moving it is even more complicated.
    for example:
    4 enemy planes in AA range, 3 from the left and one from the right.
    so obvious decision is to prioritise left side.
    but ship is moving and turning left, so in a few seconds situation will be totally different - 1 plane on a prioritised left side and 3 on the weakened right side.
    and as a result a lot of people complaining on forum about how stupid is bot)
    aa1.jpg
    У вас нет необходимых прав для просмотра вложений в этом сообщении.
    Manaik
    Модератор

След.

Вернуться в Пожелания и предложения по CyberShip

Информация