Using SHIFT to zoom in/out / possible bug?

Здесь предложения по добавлению нового функционала в CyberShip, размещайте суть темы кратко в заголовке, в тексте все подробности.

Модератор: Manaik

Сб окт 17, 2020 3:22 pm

• Hello.

I have noticed sometimes that when the bot zooms in towards the target, it fires guns before the zoom is full which leads to rounds falling very short of the target.

This happens most often with ships that uses torpedoes, when the bot switches from torpedo sight to guns and starts to zoom in towards the target.

So I would suggest using the SHIFT button to zoom in instantly, rather than scrolling in, if it is possible.

Thank you!
    Lestat78

• Lestat78 писал(а):Hello.

I have noticed sometimes that when the bot zooms in towards the target, it fires guns before the zoom is full which leads to rounds falling very short of the target.

This happens most often with ships that uses torpedoes, when the bot switches from torpedo sight to guns and starts to zoom in towards the target.

So I would suggest using the SHIFT button to zoom in instantly, rather than scrolling in, if it is possible.

Thank you!

bot doesn't really need zoom, it doesn't affect its accuracy.
    bot uses zoom only to look more like human.
    Manaik
    Модератор

• That's what I thought, but something happens with gun accuracy if the guns fire during the zoom itself. For some reason, this makes rounds fall (often much) short of the target. Only thing I can think of is that during the zoom itself, the guns aim lower (as the sights move up/down during the zoom itself before being focused on the target.
    Lestat78

Вернуться в Пожелания и предложения по CyberShip

Информация