How do I set the pause between battles(sec) to 0 ?

This forum is for English-speaking CyberTank users. Here is allowed only the English language. Flood is not allowed but only topics about CyberTank expirience, bugs and etc.

Модератор: Manaik

• I tried to set this option to 0 seconds, but it will automatically change to 20 seconds after finishing a race?I want tanks to keep fighting without waiting. How do I do that? Thanks

• 464120071 писал(а):I tried to set this option to 0 seconds, but it will automatically change to 20 seconds after finishing a race?I want tanks to keep fighting without waiting. How do I do that? Thanks

do you want to get banned? cause real people usually wait for few seconds before going to next battle)
    Manaik
    Модератор

• Manaik писал(а):
    464120071 писал(а):I tried to set this option to 0 seconds, but it will automatically change to 20 seconds after finishing a race?I want tanks to keep fighting without waiting. How do I do that? Thanks

do you want to get banned? cause real people usually wait for few seconds before going to next battle)

I play the game on a server in China, where the officials don't ban anyone now...

• :!: This version is not compatible with the Chinese server, other servers are supported! Оfficial CyberTank website in China: http://cn.cyber-tank.com
    Изображение
    vad62
    Администратор

Вернуться в Forum for English-speaking users

Информация