"Loader Error: 4 8"

This forum is for English-speaking CyberTank users. Here is allowed only the English language. Flood is not allowed but only topics about CyberTank expirience, bugs and etc.

Модератор: Manaik

Сб май 02, 2020 1:11 am

Сб май 02, 2020 7:17 pm

Вс май 03, 2020 8:49 am

Вс май 03, 2020 8:52 pm

• I have read meticulously everything that must be done for the correct installation and I continue without being able to use the Bot

Could you help me with the solution
    I don't want him to waste time, but I can't find the solution.

When I start the Bot it stays in "Authorizing", it doesn't change when I click the "Start" key and it doesn't show me the battles that I have pending.

When entering the game it does not show me the Tanks that I have in the Garage
    danielz65

Пн май 04, 2020 8:10 am

• danielz65 писал(а):I have read meticulously everything that must be done for the correct installation and I continue without being able to use the Bot

Could you help me with the solution
    I don't want him to waste time, but I can't find the solution.

When I start the Bot it stays in "Authorizing", it doesn't change when I click the "Start" key and it doesn't show me the battles that I have pending.

When entering the game it does not show me the Tanks that I have in the Garage

Bot will not work until authorization is finished successfully.
    Usually it takes 2-3 seconds.
    If authorization is ok you will see number of battles left on your key.
    If you keep seeing "Authorizing" it means bot cannot connect to authorization server.
    Possible reasons:
    1)Server is offline- very rare case, happens 1-2 times per year
    maybe.
    2) Something is blocking bot from accessing internet on your PC - antivirus or firewall.
    Manaik
    Модератор

Вернуться в Forum for English-speaking users

Информация