CyberTank DOES NOT have viruses

This forum is for English-speaking CyberTank users. Here is allowed only the English language. Flood is not allowed but only topics about CyberTank expirience, bugs and etc.

Модератор: Manaik

• 123noname123 писал(а):After some time playing cybetank program closed, i try to re-running it but nothing happens.
    I re-download it and try again and it says (file: C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberTank\CyberTank.exe and file: C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberTank\Launcher.exe cannot run couse are infected by an virus ''Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.D!ml''

If the browser or antivirus does not allow you to download \ install \ launch the bot and swear that it is somehow suspicious - add the folder to which you download to the antivirus exceptions.

in case you have more than one antivirus - do it for all of them.
    Manaik
    Модератор

• 123noname123 писал(а):...that it was the last time buying smth from your side.

sorry, i used your original post to create constant post.
    but i left quote of it in my answer)
    we see some users encounter problems with antiviruses false reaction when they run CT on their systems .
    and there is paragraph 3.1 of russian manual about it. (https://cyber-tank.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4465)
    so i was asked to create an attached topic in the english section of our forum to make it clear - there is no virus in CT.
    and forgive me my laziness, i used your topic to do so)
    Manaik
    Модератор

Вернуться в Forum for English-speaking users

Информация