These things need to be fixed

This forum is for English-speaking CyberTank users. Here is allowed only the English language. Flood is not allowed but only topics about CyberTank expirience, bugs and etc.

Модератор: Manaik

Вс апр 28, 2019 6:25 pm

• Hello!

I have few major issues with CT.

1st - Connection error or Autorization...
    This issue is the most annoying, so please fix it ASAP. Time to time is CT stuck with this status. The only thing how to resolve this is to restart CT. "Activate" button does nothing in this case.

2nd - World of tanks survey
    CT is not able to close survey.

3rd - Blueprint Fragment
    CT is randomply stuck on Blueprint Fragment screen.

I'm running with standard settings, no mods, 1024x768 windowed mode. VM ver. 12 and 14.
    GeneralSveta

Вс апр 28, 2019 7:28 pm

• GeneralSveta писал(а):Hello!

I have few major issues with CT.

1st - Connection error or Autorization...
    This issue is the most annoying, so please fix it ASAP. Time to time is CT stuck with this status. The only thing how to resolve this is to restart CT. "Activate" button does nothing in this case.

2nd - World of tanks survey
    CT is not able to close survey.

3rd - Blueprint Fragment
    CT is randomply stuck on Blueprint Fragment screen.

I'm running with standard settings, no mods, 1024x768 windowed mode. VM ver. 12 and 14.

Hi)

1) CT authorization server was unavailable 4 or 5 times in the last 2 years, so if you have authorization problems more often it looks like you have some issue with internet connection\firewall or antivirus.
    you can also try to give VM and CT process high or above normal priority - you can set it permanently in windows registry, it could help to make connection more stable:
    in
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\
    create new key with name CyberTank.exe
    inside CyberTank.exe create new key PerfOptions
    inside PerfOptions create DWORD value CpuPriorityClass and set to be 3 (High) or 6 (Above Normal)
    should look like this:
    Image1.jpg

or you can reinstall CT with prior uninstallation using something like Revo uninstaller. to save you tanks settings copy C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Local\CyberTank\settings.dat somewhere before uninstallation.

2) survey is a very rare random event so it is really hard to catch it to develop some recognition script.
    i agree that CT should be able to deal with it someday, but it is not the major urgent issue. most people have never ever seen surveys)
    today the best fix is to let CT restart client every 2-3 hours, so if there will be a survey once a year bot will not stuck for too long.

3) blueprint stuck issues are also hard to reproduce on test machines. try BORDERLESS windowed mode, 1024*768, minimal graphics, recognition+script mode.
    if it wont help, please describe your detailed host and vm system configuration, it could help devs.
    and of cause client restart every 1-3 hours should minimize stuck time. if you get blueprints every hour - set client restart to 1.5-2 hours.
    У вас нет необходимых прав для просмотра вложений в этом сообщении.
    Manaik
    Модератор

Вс апр 28, 2019 7:49 pm

• Thank you for your fast reply.

I'll start from the bottom.

3) I'll try it. Thank you.

2) Okay, that's a good idea. I'll set auto restart. Thank you. For normal users it's very rare, but it happens to me almost every day. :)

1) It's caused by local traffic. But if you can implement something to recognise this problem and resolve it, I'll be very happy. It's wierd you have to restart CT, so some feature for "forced reconnection" (if it's possible) would be great. Cuz after one day is always some CT down. Like 3 CTs out of 50 every day and I have to restart it.
    Btw. One more thing according to auto restart. Can you implement "favourite server" feature? If I enable auto restart, half of my NA accounts will be automatically connected to South America. This server is dead, so it means a lot of wasted time in the queue. Thank you
    GeneralSveta

Вс апр 28, 2019 7:57 pm

• GeneralSveta писал(а):2) Okay, that's a good idea. I'll set auto restart. Thank you. For normal users it's very rare, but it happens to me almost every day. :)

really? i've seen survey only 2 or 3 times since they started few years ago. your opinion must be very important for WG)
    Manaik
    Модератор

Вс апр 28, 2019 8:03 pm

Вс апр 28, 2019 8:05 pm

Вс апр 28, 2019 8:14 pm

• GeneralSveta писал(а): But if you can implement something to recognise this problem and resolve it, I'll be very happy. It's wierd you have to restart CT, so some feature for "forced reconnection" (if it's possible) would be great.

CT actually tries to reconnect to auth server automatically if connection was lost, dont know why it isn't happening on your case(
    Manaik
    Модератор

Вс апр 28, 2019 8:17 pm

• GeneralSveta писал(а):Hehe. Maybe if I fill one survey, they'll give me a break. :)) But since they have to send this survey to EVERY newbie account with 1-50 battles, I have to face it every day.

dont know, may be all my new recruits receive surveys, but i don't see it because of 2 hours restarts)
    Manaik
    Модератор

Вс апр 28, 2019 8:30 pm

Пн апр 29, 2019 10:18 pm

Вернуться в Forum for English-speaking users

Информация