Referral Program 2.0

This forum is for English-speaking CyberTank users. Here is allowed only the English language. Flood is not allowed but only topics about CyberTank expirience, bugs and etc.

Модератор: Manaik

Вт фев 05, 2019 3:13 pm

• Referral Program 1.0 finished in 1.4 version

now we have Referral Program 2.0 and it is awesome)
    https://worldoftanks.eu/en/news/general-news/referral-program-2-0-teaser/

Any player who has played 1,000 or more battles in the game will be able to become a Commander and invite Recruits.

You can be recruited by a Commander if any of the following conditions are met:
    You are newcomer to World of Tanks and you have 200 or fewer battles
    You haven't played in the last 60 days

to access Referral Program there is a new button in bottom left corner of WOT client.

first of all what we get:
    1) both commander and recruit will be awarded with:
    premium tank (with 100% crew and hangar slot), choose any from the list (or get credits if dont want tank or have all of them).
    commander gets tier 8 tank, recruit gets tier 6-7 tank.
    in the first season tanks are:
    for recruit:
    Dicker Max
    Panther/M10
    Tiger 131
    Sherman VC Firefly
    KV-122

for commander:
    T92
    Panther mit 8,8 cm L/71
    FV4202
    AMX M4 mle. 49
    8,8 cm Pak 43 Jagdtiger

2) both commander and recruit will get 1500 bonds, camo, exclusive visual style and some emblem and inscription
    3) commander gets new achievement medal
    4) recruit playing alone gets +50% exp and +50% credits for each battle till he finishes contract, actually free premium account)
    5) if commander and recruit play in platoon commander gets +50% and recruit +100% exp and credits

how to get all this:
    recruit and commander must grind total 1500 referral points.
    they may grind them together in platoon or recruit can grind them alone.
    commander cannot grind alone.

if they play in platoon:
    5 points if they deal 3000 and more damage together
    15 points for each 5 played battles
    20 points for each platoon medal

if recruit plays without commander(alone or in platoon with someone else):
    2 points for victory
    2 points if deal more dmg+assisted than own hp
    10 points for each good medal
    so average recruit bot on tier 6 arty usually gets 2 points for dmg, 2 points if win and occasionally 10 points for "support medal"
    and can easily grind 1500 points in 400-600 battles.

Referral Program has 120 day seasons.
    each season adds new premium tanks to list of available prizes
    and each season commander can recruit up to 2 recruits and so get 2 premium tanks, 3k bonds and staff)

there no limitation on tank class or tier, your recruit can play MC-1 or IS7 - it doesn't matter.

my recommendations: recruit 2 new accounts,
    use any good tier 5-6 arty - american, german, france or soviet.
    grind 1500 points with both of them.
    get 2 prizes - tanks or credits, bonds, camo.
    repeat every 120 days)
    Manaik
    Модератор

Пн фев 18, 2019 2:53 am

• Hello there,

New to botting and the reason I came here is because of the referral program. It's a very affordable way to get hold on a tier 8 premium.
    Now I was wondering how many battles it would take to complete the missions? Maybe "Cybertank 1500" would suffice (for 1 recruit) or will I be needing Cybertank 5000?

Thank you in advance :D

EDIT: Ah found it, sorry my bad! You mentioned it later in your post.
    Sabulus

Пн фев 18, 2019 4:41 am

• Sabulus писал(а):Hello there,

New to botting and the reason I came here is because of the referral program. It's a very affordable way to get hold on a tier 8 premium.
    Now I was wondering how many battles it would take to complete the missions? Maybe "Cybertank 1500" would suffice (for 1 recruit) or will I be needing Cybertank 5000?

i finished program for 4 recruits and halfway done with another 3.
    so from my experience:
    old account with tier 6-7 long range arty needs ~480 battles.
    new account needs 550-580 battles.
    it takes about 4 days to finish if bot plays 24/7.
    for best results:
    1) use invite code - you will need tier 4-5 premium tank at the first stages for credits and missions.
    2) finish training camp program, select american tier3 tank as reward. - you can use it's crew for american arty.
    3) grind american arty (choose M7->M37 line) with priority 19 and premium tank with priority 1.
    4) finish all training mission and select su8(soviet tier 6) as a reward, use crew from rental t34-85.
    5) grind m41 with priority 19 and su8 with priority 1 until you get m44.
    6) play m44 with priority 19 and su8 with priority 1 (but this depends on win rate on them - set higher priority for arty with better win rate)
    for all arty disable option "turn hull to enemy".
    aiming level minimum for low tiers and average or above average for m44 and su8.
    equip gun layer drive and shell rammer as soon as possible.
    don't forget about personal missions - extra credits are always welcome
    Manaik
    Модератор

Вт фев 19, 2019 12:52 am

• Manaik писал(а):
    Sabulus писал(а):Hello there,

i finished program for 4 recruits and halfway done with another 3.
    so from my experience:
    old account with tier 6-7 long range arty needs ~480 battles.
    new account needs 550-580 battles.
    it takes about 4 days to finish if bot plays 24/7.
    for best results:
    1) use invite code - you will need tier 4-5 premium tank at the first stages for credits and missions.
    2) finish training camp program, select american tier3 tank as reward. - you can use it's crew for american arty.
    3) grind american arty (choose M7->M37 line) with priority 19 and premium tank with priority 1.
    4) finish all training mission and select su8(soviet tier 6) as a reward, use crew from rental t34-85.
    5) grind m41 with priority 19 and su8 with priority 1 until you get m44.
    6) play m44 with priority 19 and su8 with priority 1 (but this depends on win rate on them - set higher priority for arty with better win rate)
    for all arty disable option "turn hull to enemy".
    aiming level minimum for low tiers and average or above average for m44 and su8.
    equip gun layer drive and shell rammer as soon as possible.
    don't forget about personal missions - extra credits are always welcome

Thanks for the tips buddy! I purchased CT5000 (it's cheap enough anyways) and started working my way down your list. It is too bad the bot can't autopurchase modules and vehicles next in line though. I used the T-127 invite code because the churchill/excelsior ones didn't work anymore. Would you like telling me what settings would you recommend for the T127? And does the caution level for arta matter anything?

Cheers I cant thank you enough
    Sabulus

Вт фев 19, 2019 1:01 am

• Sabulus писал(а):Would you like telling me what settings would you recommend for the T127?
    And does the caution level for arta matter anything?

arty doesnt use caution and retreat settings at all.
    set mouse sensitivity in arty mode to 75-80% in game settings->controls
    disable "sniper mode on shift", server reticle and x16x25 zoom in general settings.
    and of cause bot plays only standard random battles, so disable all other modes(assault, encounter, grand).

T127 brave or 4, no retreat, full aim, 30m
    Manaik
    Модератор

Вт фев 19, 2019 2:02 am

• Manaik писал(а):
    Sabulus писал(а):Would you like telling me what settings would you recommend for the T127?
    And does the caution level for arta matter anything?

arty doesnt use caution and retreat settings at all.
    set mouse sensitivity in arty mode to 75-80% in game settings->controls
    disable "sniper mode on shift", server reticle and x16x25 zoom in general settings.
    and of cause bot plays only standard random battles, so disable all other modes(assault, encounter, grand).

T127 brave or 4, no retreat, full aim, 30m

Awesome! I'm making great progress. I've also been thinking of redeeming those 7-day rental codes for tier 8 premium tanks and some tier 6 like type 64 to further boost my credit income, one that is able to complete the hp/dmg mission fairly easily. I've been thinking about the Scorpion G.
    Sabulus

Вт фев 19, 2019 2:50 am

• Sabulus писал(а):Awesome! I'm making great progress. I've also been thinking of redeeming those 7-day rental codes for tier 8 premium tanks and some tier 6 like type 64 to further boost my credit income, one that is able to complete the hp/dmg mission fairly easily. I've been thinking about the Scorpion G.

type64, scorpion and other premium tanks yes can have good battles sometimes but usually they cannot do enough damage to get 2 referral points.
    and higher the tier higher the risk of being reported as a bot by other players. they are for manual play, not for bot)
    arty 6-7 are best for bot now cause no one cares about arty and no one sees how it plays actually.
    arty stays somewhere behind the team aiming to the sky, does no funny botlike moves and other suspicious things.
    and arty usually live long enough to deal damage unlike tanks who can be destroyed in 1-2 first minutes before they can even shoot)
    safety first, dont be greedy))
    Manaik
    Модератор

Пт фев 22, 2019 11:30 pm

• Completed the recruit program in 5 days with 546 battles. Had to run the lower tiers arty with 50% crew because I had no credits to properly train them. Last 2 stages came by really quick because of my arty crews we're getting better and better (100% and BIA as first skill). Also I was able to run food on both su-8 and m44 in order to get a 10% boost which helped a lot in the bot's performance. Not sure if I can use this account again for the next recruit period because I have been online pretty 24/7, lol.

Anyways thanks for the tips! Would do it again :-)
    Sabulus

Сб фев 23, 2019 12:06 am

• Sabulus писал(а):Completed the recruit program in 5 days with 546 battles. Had to run the lower tiers arty with 50% crew because I had no credits to properly train them. Last 2 stages came by really quick because of my arty crews we're getting better and better (100% and BIA as first skill). Also I was able to run food on both su-8 and m44 in order to get a 10% boost which helped a lot in the bot's performance. Not sure if I can use this account again for the next recruit period because I have been online pretty 24/7, lol.

Anyways thanks for the tips! Would do it again :-)

you cannot use this account as a recruit again - it already has 3 recruit medals. at least that is what WG says.

i usually dont retrain crew until tier5 or 4
    Manaik
    Модератор

Вернуться в Forum for English-speaking users

Информация