English Client

This forum is for English-speaking CyberTank users. Here is allowed only the English language. Flood is not allowed but only topics about CyberTank expirience, bugs and etc.

Модератор: Manaik

Ср мар 08, 2017 1:10 am

• Hi!

I jut bought 150 Fights for test! downloaded Client but i cannot speak russian! so the bot dont work for me.. dont know where and how to click and what to set up!

Where i can find an english manual? I couldnt find any link?

And maybe there is an English client of the bot? i also cant find a link for it!

Thanks for your help in english!

:)
    LJstc

Ср мар 08, 2017 12:41 pm

• LJstc писал(а):Hi!

I jut bought 150 Fights for test! downloaded Client but i cannot speak russian! so the bot dont work for me.. dont know where and how to click and what to set up!

Where i can find an english manual? I couldnt find any link?

And maybe there is an English client of the bot? i also cant find a link for it!

Thanks for your help in english!

:)

click on small Britain flag in the upper right corner of CyberTank window to change interface to english.

brief manual:
    game client should be clean of mods, in minimal borderless windowed mode (1024x768), lowest graphic settings, default keys settings, Windows screen fonts size should be 100% for smooth botting)

first you start game client, than you start CT.

in bot settings select priority for tanks to play, from not playing(Не играет) and 1(low priority) to 19 - max priority.
    each tank optimal settings depends on tank, gun, equipment, crew, but you can use default settings as well.
    you can find user's settings for lots of tanks on this forum using search by tank name, than googletranslate them.

you can start\stop bot by clicking on buttons in CT or by pressing Ctrl+S in WoT client in hangar or during battle.

WoT window should be active during botting, so if you want to use your computer at the same time - there are 2 possible solutions :
    1) run tanks and bot in a virtual machine - best choice)
    http://www.macrolab-online.com/knowledg ... mware.html (you dont need proxi or staff from that manual)
    viewtopic.php?f=3&t=235
    2) remote desktop
    viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2616

safety first:
    please dont use authomatiс repair\cure and fire extinguish options in CT settings - WG bans forbidden mods now and you will be caught and banned(
    dont be greedy, dont bot too many games per day\week\month. 30-50 battles a day, ~1500 battles per month is normal for live person, but someone playing 100-200 battles per day every day looks like bot)
    dont bot on only one tank in the session, it is too suspicious - bot on 2-3 or more tanks.
    Use a standard battle mode (no Assault or Encounter Battle mode)

the only mod i use - session statistics mod http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php? ... -messages/
    Manaik
    Модератор

Вернуться в Forum for English-speaking users

Информация