User settings for the various tanks(topic)

This forum is for English-speaking CyberTank users. Here is allowed only the English language. Flood is not allowed but only topics about CyberTank expirience, bugs and etc.

Модератор: Manaik

• flashtu писал(а):Hi,
    Anyone got a sugestion for the UdSSR LTP light tank? I tried a Lot but it stand in long range and get his ass blown up :(

LTP is not really "light", it is well armoured)
    so caution 0-2, retreat if damage, full or above avg aim, 30-50m
    Manaik
    Модератор

• Ok not much but a little bit better^^
    Is there some suggestions what equipment to use with it, i know what i would use but the bot seems specific parts where better for him?
    Is a full trained crew neede?
    Ratio is 57 Played fights, 44% win, middled EP 170 with this the bvot need weeks for good EP^^
    flashtu

• flashtu писал(а):Ok not much but a little bit better^^
    Is there some suggestions what equipment to use with it, i know what i would use but the bot seems specific parts where better for him?
    Is a full trained crew neede?
    Ratio is 57 Played fights, 44% win, middled EP 170 with this the bvot need weeks for good EP^^

what exactly do you want from LTP? tier 3 is not the best money maker, exp grinder or crew trainer.
    Manaik
    Модератор

• flashtu писал(а):Hm i got only german tanks which one of the Tier X works best with the Bot for farming?

tier 6 hummel is the best german tank for botting)
    bot on tier 10 is too risky.. high level players can easily detect botplay. and farming on tier 10 is something unusual)
    Manaik
    Модератор

• flashtu писал(а):Which perks/skills and equipment would you suggest for the hummel if the bot plays it and what config in the bot programm?

bot should reload, aim and turn hull as fast as possible, so:

equipment: Medium-Caliber Artillery Shell Rammer and Enhanced Gun Laying Drive are must have. binoculars or camo net is optional for 3rd slot. big med kit for additional stun protection.

perks/skills:
    for all crew Brothers\Sisters in Arms
    gunner: 1) Snap Shot, 2)Designated Target
    driver: 1) Off-Road Driving, 2) Clutch Braking
    loaders: one Safe Stowage, second Adrenaline Rush
    Concealment should be learned after DPM increasing perks\skills

settings: disable turning hull to enemy
    aiming level depends on your crew - fully trained crew aim average above average,
    75% crew minimal aim. all other settings arent working for arty.
    in wot client settings increase mouse speed in arty mode to 75-80% and make sure that option "restrict sniper mode to Shift" is disabled.
    Manaik
    Модератор

Пред.След.

Вернуться в Forum for English-speaking users

Информация